Just a few more that i uploaded...

Picture052-1.jpg

Picture041-1.jpg

Picture044-1.jpg

Picture020-1-1.jpg

Picture047-1.jpg

Picture001-1-1.jpg

Picture005-1-1.jpg

I've been looking at all of your series of photographs so far, but for me this has to be the best batch. I love the first few dark photo's. And that last one cracked me up!

I agree with Mad.

Jophassa, it's good that you don't imitate anything supposedly masterful save following a personal strife for your own inner pulse. That said, you have to be relentless with the consistency of your work. Does this sound harsh? ;)

Do you get yourself a new camera. Last time I passed Heathrow, I found some real bargain. Since you've been to Thailand recently, have you checked there?

i was afraid of posting the 6 and 7 with the dark ones as it may ruin the mood. i like the last one, 7, but out of the dark ones 3 is my possible fave.

tsienni, how do you mean, 'relentless with the consistency'?

funny you should say that! i had to buy a WHOLE new EX Z850 at heathrow because the other one's dock became busted. so i now have 2 cameras. i dont think i will ever upgrade to a dSLR as the inconspicuous factor plays a huge part in my photography. the SLRs are too big and make a noise when they take a pic. dont they?

I changed gear this year. My feelings are two-fold. On the one hand, you almost instantly want a yet more advanced camera once you get a flavor of a leap of quality in your photos. On the other hand, you take more care of the new camera and this in practice means shooting less. If you are under the urge to hold your camera in the same way as some people use their mobile phones, portability should bring convenience for you. I was thinking of Lumix DMC-FX series. But then I see many of your photos are night scene shots, noise issue is a known problem for Panasonic. My friend has a canon ixus, I noticed this type of the camera was quite ideal for snapshots for her.

Consistency. Most of the photos if you gaze at long enough, they would not stand. What can really stand the test of time is what counts. The more I look at my own photos, the more I get impatient. I think you get better potential. Take another look at your photos some time later, see how much percentage you still want to keep.

yeah, there is this giant BIG C in a nearby town and this woman was just so dedicated. i followed here around for ages to see if she'd do anything else that was worth snapping. she didnt. she died. not really. well...she may have done...... dunno.....

Most reactions

Back