Critique needed!

Danad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I just started to learn the basics of photography and I need help from you to improve! So please tell me what do you think about this two pictures! Thanks!

Thorns
GHIMPI.gif

Secrets

povesti-de-toamna.gif

Hey Danad... welcome to the forum. Both pics look really good in my opinion. The only two suggestions I would make is that #1 seems to have a slight yellow-ish cast and both pics look like they're leaning slightly to the right. In the 1st pic it isn't too apparent but the 2nd it is a bit more. Nice shots though.

Thank you rmh for the suggestion. I'll try to fix what you said and then I'll post them again!:sexywink:

When you repost, make sure to post one ONE PHOTO AT A TIME here in Critique, will you? And ask for specific critique on that one photo. OK?

nice shots!

my suggestion is for you to use the shadow/highlight command in photoshop for both images.

i would love to see more detail in the wire and open up the shadows in the black and white.

keep up the good work

I understand ...only one photo at the time!:sexywink: Sorry won't happen again!

I modified the first one:

Thornes

ghimpi2-N.jpg

first of all let me say that I like this shot very much. Rusty things appeal to me in general. that said the out of focus area on the right distracts me from totally enjoying the image. I suppose you meant to show the depth of field thing eveyone so loves but it just doesn't seem necessary here for the composition of the shot.

I do like the subject choice, the lighting, the color and generally your handling of it. I think it would have been a better verticle shot with more space at the bottom to give it balance. Just my old eyes opinion.

Most reactions

Back