Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I subrscibed to make this easier...

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

You should post just one or two photos at a time in this section if you want the most in-depth critique possible. ;)

But all the colors and exposures are really nice. I especially like #2.

You should post just one or two photos at a time in this section if you want the most in-depth critique possible. ;)

But all the colors and exposures are really nice. I especially like #2.

I see your point...thanks.

i loooove the first and last ones are sooo pretty!

i loooove the first and last ones are sooo pretty!

Thank you very much...happy mothers day by the way.

So I guess I can assume there werent any problems in any of the pictures due to the fact that there werent any critiques...well, other than the fact that I posted too many pics.

thank you

i think you did well on composition, depth of feild, color/saturation. i am new to photography so there isnt much i am familiar with to critique on, i kind want to use one of your pics as a screen saver lol

thank you

i think you did well on composition, depth of feild, color/saturation. i am new to photography so there isnt much i am familiar with to critique on, i kind want to use one of your pics as a screen saver lol

Id be flattered! You, and anyone for that matter, can use my pics for whatever they want....this is all about learning right now. Oh, but if you make any money off them I want a percentage!! :mrgreen:

have you looked into stock photography?

stockphotography is a pretty useless thing, at least in my opinion. i tried it once, but they pay only .01 to .05 cents per picture, you cant even use that money to pay for the batteries you went through, or at least the electricity that was consumed when re-charging

stockphotography is a pretty useless thing, at least in my opinion. i tried it once, but they pay only .01 to .05 cents per picture, you cant even use that money to pay for the batteries you went through, or at least the electricity that was consumed when re-charging

Guess I wont be looking into stock photography. Id rather give it away to friends.

I have moved your post to the Landscape and Nature Gallery. The Critique Forum is reserved for more serious critique and therefore we like to keep it to one image at a time...(see_Forum_Rules), otherwise it just gets too confusing.

Feel free to post multiple images in other parts of the forum...or to re-post your images individually into the Photo Critique section, with more of an explanation of the shot, equipment used, settings, and some remarks on what you were trying to capture and to show.

Thank you.

Nice bokeh in image 2 and nice contrast in 5. :thumbup:

shoot raw and you can pretty much forget about getting the exposure just right. 5 would be loads better (you wouldn't notice the blown out highlights in some of the leaves and the sky would be a nice dark blue) at about a -2/3 EV. Are you a Nikon shooter? They are known to over expose in certain situations. I know this first hand and have come to love my Nikon D80.

Most reactions

Back