prodigy2k7

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All except very first picture:
http://luckyshotphotos.com/index.php?album=landscape
(9 pictures)

Most of the time I was hiking or moving around and didn't have time to properly make the *perfect* settings, i mostly used aperture priority if i remember correctly and basically point and shoot...

Any comments?

Picture #1. I thing you did good with the angle, and time of day. I give this picture two thumbs up.

Picture #2. I love the water effect and the lighting. but I feel the trees are too distracting, and take the focus off the water.

Picture #3. I love the Idea. Makes me thing of a picture my dad would do. But i think the lighting is a little bland. and The tree to the left needs croped or removed..

Picture 4. I think is Just perfect and I am jealous :p

Picture 5. This picture is awesome. I thing the colors and the lighting is perfect for the angle. Maybe try saturating the orange a little?

Picture 7. I really like this one. Reminds me a little of Nevada!

picture 8. I like how the trees frame the MT. But I think the trees are fighting the MT of the main focus. So It would have been cool to try a higher angle if a tree was close by to climb.

Picture 9. I think one of the two trees on the sides should have been out of the picture. It's ok to have a tree on one side, but when they are both it doesn't look so good. But then again rule are made to be broken. And it is good to Put something on one side of the picture ot counter the other side..

Your last picture to me is perfect. I wish I was the one that got that picture.

Sorry if I was a little harsh on your pictures. And good composition is anything pleasing to your eyes. So Don't take my word for anything if you like the way your pictures were done :D

Picture #1. I thing you did good with the angle, and time of day. I give this picture two thumbs up.

Picture #2. I love the water effect and the lighting. but I feel the trees are too distracting, and take the focus off the water.

Picture #3. I love the Idea. Makes me thing of a picture my dad would do. But i think the lighting is a little bland. and The tree to the left needs croped or removed..

Picture 4. I think is Just perfect and I am jealous :p

Picture 5. This picture is awesome. I thing the colors and the lighting is perfect for the angle. Maybe try saturating the orange a little?

Picture 7. I really like this one. Reminds me a little of Nevada!

picture 8. I like how the trees frame the MT. But I think the trees are fighting the MT of the main focus. So It would have been cool to try a higher angle if a tree was close by to climb.

Picture 9. I think one of the two trees on the sides should have been out of the picture. It's ok to have a tree on one side, but when they are both it doesn't look so good. But then again rule are made to be broken. And it is good to Put something on one side of the picture ot counter the other side..

Your last picture to me is perfect. I wish I was the one that got that picture.

Sorry if I was a little harsh on your pictures. And good composition is anything pleasing to your eyes. So Don't take my word for anything if you like the way your pictures were done :D

Thanks! I agree with much of your comments. I only did PP to some of these pictures, I kinda like your idea about bumping the orange up a little on saturation

Most reactions

New Topics

Back