critique please...

iLens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
hey all, thanks for taking the time to critique some images.
these images are produced Immediately IN CAMERA under MANUAL settings without any Digital Effects.
42377098_3908fd277b.jpg

35743174_ef7a331b1a.jpg

35743172_9cba3f7c66.jpg

very cool iLens. could you tell us a little of how you achieved the result in each?

JonMikal said:
very cool iLens. could you tell us a little of how you achieved the result in each?

First you gotta show up early at the Bar to get the Happy hour Specials and get really sauced, then keep drinking, so much that you fail to put the Wriststrap of you camera around your drunken hands, then you gotta DROP the camera on the floor (This is a VERY Precise Technique), and get really mad at yourself for breaking your camera. Then pray, and 'think happy thoughts'.
maybe a Color Chip got knocked around, or a Prism, or something I have no understanding of.
The really cool effects are produced between 1.3-3 sec shutter,
The downside is that all daylight exposures are totally overexposed, even at ISO 50 F8 1/1000.
mjfilms_41405_098.jpg

You mean to tell us (honestly?) that these wonderful photos which look EVER so artistic to me, but really, I could start RAVING here now, are the result of a BROKEN camera?

My, iLens, what will you have started here?
All will let their good D20s or 350Ds drop to the floor now.......:shock:
But the outcome of your "new photography" is ... wow-y!!!

i'm not sure what to critique as I have not seen anything like this before. I just find myself enthralled by these images and wanting to see more of your broken camera photos...

Most reactions

Back