Critique please

Leigh Wanstead

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.smootharm.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I adjusted the curve in shade in the image. Does that look natural?

normal_IMGA9174.jpg

Full size image at
http://www.smootharm.com/picture/nfpicturepro/albums/userpics/10002/IMGA9174.jpg

TIA

Regards
Leigh

Looks like your photos all carry a green hue to them. What white balance settings were you running exactly? They are all nicely composed, however unfortunately underexposed and greenish. I'd love to see another set with a lower aperture and maybe a little more shutter time.

Hi Pyrex,

May I ask how you see green hue? Any step/procedure for me to follow to see green hue?

I suspect that is not camera's issue as I change curve of the image later. Maybe I post edit too much. I love color flood in the image:)

TIA

Regards
Leigh
Looks like your photos all carry a green hue to them. What white balance settings were you running exactly? They are all nicely composed, however unfortunately underexposed and greenish. I'd love to see another set with a lower aperture and maybe a little more shutter time.

well I fixed it to show you what it would look like, but my server isn't take connections so I have no where to upload it.

my Google account saves the day again.

here you go, with the proper white balance it should look more like this:
crit_001.jpg

i like the photo but the origional looks over saturated and the one pyrex did has alot of "noise" ( the fuzziness ) in the photo.
my Google account saves the day again.

here you go, with the proper white balance it should look more like this:
crit_001.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back