critique this junkyard?

lacij

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just took these yesterday, not sure if the exposure is correct but are they okay anyways?

cars3.jpg

cars6.jpg

car1.jpg

backofcar.jpg

thanks so much guys

Well it's a little hard to give specific critique when there is more than one picture to critique. However, in general... I think that the pictures are all over-exposed and/or have the contrast set too high that makes a lot of the pictures highlights blown (too white). Also most of them have more than one object in the picture that is in focus (too busy) leaving the viewer's eye a question of "what am I supposed to be focusing on/looking at?"

way way way to contrasty, it looks like you shot this on lith film or somthing.

Oh my I got excited at the title of this thread but I to agree with the other posts , the worst thing I noticed was they're all blurry (not a good blur).
Were you trying for a certain effect?

The constrast is way too high in #1, but in the others, it's not that bad. It actually reminds me of APX100.

I think the high contrast on the first one adds to the image. but i do think that they are all slightly overexposed

i TRIED to fix some of them...

cars3-1.jpg

car1-1.jpg

backofcar-1.jpg

did i fix them or just make them worse?
thank you all so much

the contrast was too high it was making my eyes hurt to lok t the screen

in the post above mine i will say #3 is much better then it was before. i find the content in the other ones too cluttered so (for me) it des nothing compositionally. and number 3 kind of bugs me tht the picture is crooked

the high contrast is good, but its a bit too over exposed, i personally dont like how close you taken the shots either, very little too look at

Most reactions

Back