hkbphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
771409946_ondU7-M.jpg
738387286_A7Wzr-M-1.jpg
711972019_LuHxB-S-2.jpg

I am new here, and don't yet know for sure how to post on forums. So, I apologize if I am doing something wrong here, or if I ask people to do something that I am not supposed to ask them to do.

I need some critiquing. I have uploaded 5 other images to this site, but don't know how to get you to them unless clicking on my avatar will get you there. So, can I ask you to visit my site and browse a bit. Then tell me if I am wasting my time or should I shoot for being a pro. Money is tight and so am I. I love this stuff, but playing guitar and drinking beer is fun too.

All I have to offer for viewing is what I had time to shoot on spur-of-the-moment occasions. But, I hope it shows that I have an eye for shooting. And, I hope the work I have done on my web sites shows my business skills are improving. My previous occupation did not allow me to photograph in the specialty that I want, but I have recently retired and that will change.

In December, 2006 I purchased a Nikon digital camera and started shooting. (My previous film format experience was way back in the middle ages, and I sold a few photos back then.) Anyway, I have been working three years at clicking the shutter and on the computer with the intention of retiring from a 35 year career and start a photography career. Now, I need some honest critiquing from editors, buyers and photographers on whether my work is worth pursuing or not.

Good or Bad! Please let me have it!:lmao:[email protected]

Last edited:
The best way to get people to respond is to just post photos here and wait it out. Be patient and post what you think to be your best.

I would try to reduce the "PROOF" watermark right in the center of your image though. It's pretty large!

As for people going to your site... that probably won't happen unless you happen to run across someone of of the ordinary.

Typically the best thing to do is to post a few photos at a time... to many photos will get you "yelled" at. That is to say, people don't want to spend all their time looking at one person's photos and if they're going to comment for you don't make it to complicated. Give us little snippets here and there, not a bunch at once.

There's no real trick to getting people to respond. And don't assume you have to be an awesome photog to get people to critique your stuff. As long as it's not total crap people tend to take a look. Even the total crap stuff gets you noticed.... but not in a good way!

Also, look at your numbers in your posts. People may be looking at your stuff, but not commenting. They just may be to busy. I've been on here quite a bit lately, just because I'm not busy here at the office... wish that would change!

Hang in there!:D

Also you can right click you images and the "copy image location" and the punt the img tags so you can post then wherever you want like this:

d_016344_social.jpg

d_016383_soc.jpg

d_015873_soc_crop.jpg

d_008924_social.jpg

d_009075_social.jpg

If you like quote this post so you can get your links with the IMG tags thaen after i can edit my post and erase them!

Most reactions

Back