Critisim Gratefully Required

CamoChick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone Flickr: Pixten's Photostream

Ok I have uploaded some pics to my Flickr deal...I would be grateful for any advice, critisim ect ect.. Here is link to Flickr..
Thankyou ;)

Please choose 1 or 2 images on which you would like feedback and post them as inline images. You'll get far more quality feedback that way as many won't follow links elsewhere. Posting instructions for images are stick posts at the head of the forum.

Please upload 2 or 3 of your shots and tell us what you used to take the photographs! Not many will click on your link then come back to here to comment!

can i use flickr the same way as photobucket, or do i have to sign up to photobucket.. sry numbnuts when it comes to stuff like this.... not very computer savvy at times..:confused:

You can post any of your Flickr photos on here. Just right click the picture, go to Properties, copy the URL or Location, then post them between image tags on here. [img ] URL Location [ /img] Minus the spaces.

CSC_1146 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
set-72157621670791843

mounted shooting.... d40x 18-55mm

You have some really nice shots!

Thankyou very much... Any views on room for improvement would be great. like i said am new to the digital era.... Kinda old fashioned I like my film. but like film i learned and with digtal am learning. And will be learning for eternitiy

ok, all pics were taken with 18-55mm only lens i got until my big baby arrives....... and of course my Nikon D40X... Thankyou for looking...

Sunset is beautiful, as for the others, both would have been much more interesting with a better composition. Try not to center them so much. Seems like you have the concept of it all down though.

Mark

THe mounted shooting one is cropped. The orignal is on flickr... Most of them I kept them not so close so you could see the barrels ectthat they were going round.. Thankyou

Most reactions

New Topics

Back