Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by noescape, Jun 8, 2007.
I'm still fairly new at this myself so take this with a grain of salt but here is what I see.
1. The flame is blown out and the fact that you cut of the bottom of the candle plate bothers me. Also there appears to be camera shake so the photo isn't as sharp as it could be.
2. Same exact issues with the second photo
3. You missed the focus on the rose. You are focused in front of it on the sidewalk. Also the highlights are overexposed and the shadow detail is lost o the flower.
4. The whole photo is either out of focus or has a lot of camera shake.
5. The sun in the middle of the photo makes me squint, and it's so bright that nothing else in the photo comes out properly exposed. It probably wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't right in the middle of the shot.
6. This shot is good. If it were my shot I would up the exposure and crop it to get the person of center. Also the brown stuff at the bottom of the shot is distracting and so is the net behind the person.
Awesome thank you! I took these pictures a long time ago, and keep in mind that my camera is a piece of junk... but thanks for the critique!
Separate names with a comma.