Cross-processed reflection

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another from me taken with the little Ixus.
235111398-L.jpg

It's definitely interesting, that's for sure. And I certainly like looking at it, but it feels a little tilted, maybe not though. I like it all the same.

wow, thats all i can say, ive been wanting to do a series on reflections but dont really know where to start! amazing photo!

It is tilted slightly - high side on the right. I don't think it's an optical illusion.

Very nice otherwise.

It's definitely interesting, that's for sure. And I certainly like looking at it, but it feels a little tilted, maybe not though. I like it all the same.

thanks a lot...you could be right about the tilt.

whoa, this is awesome

thanks Lorielle, amazing what can be done with a point and shoot in good light eh.

wow, thats all i can say, ive been wanting to do a series on reflections but dont really know where to start! amazing photo!

thanks very much indeed....the important thing is walking around really looking at the enviroment you're in, which means of course not being in a hurry. This is also why I carry at least one camera with me everywhere!

It is tilted slightly - high side on the right. I don't think it's an optical illusion.

Very nice otherwise.

thanks glad you like...I did crop to straighten but you are right it is still a little off! The lesson, don't work on images when your eyes are tired :)

The slight tilt is kinda confusing to look at, haha. Its almost like its not there but it is......
Anyways, interesting shot, I like it. I think if you could see the building with the reflection it would be cool. :)

the lens distortion is a bit painful, but leaving that aside it is a great image.

The slight tilt is kinda confusing to look at, haha. Its almost like its not there but it is......
Anyways, interesting shot, I like it. I think if you could see the building with the reflection it would be cool. :)

thanks glad you like it....couldn't get it all in so I just included some of the textured wall and boat :).

the lens distortion is a bit painful, but leaving that aside it is a great image.

the wide end of a P&S what can you do? I could've done a perspective correction in PS I guess....might have a play and see. Glad you like the pic anyway :D.

i like this a lot. i liked it even more when i flipped my iMac upside down - viewing it that way adds surrealism, imo. nice capture.

i like this a lot. i liked it even more when i flipped my iMac upside down - viewing it that way adds surrealism, imo. nice capture.

thanks very much, I flipped it and corrected the perspective see below :)

It's a bit bright above the water line but I really like the reflection! :thumbup:

thanks a lot...yes the above water line does contrast quite strongly.
236075533-L.jpg

I really like this !!

the original works best for me...

Most reactions

Back