Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
crossed200610152597copy.jpg

crossed200610152595copy.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Eric

i'm not sure what you want as far as comments here.

i do think that as fine art it needs somthing else to be successful

newrmdmike said:
i'm not sure what you want as far as comments here.

i do think that as fine art it needs somthing else to be successful

Not really looking for any particular kind of comment or else I would post them in the Critique Gallery. I just like posting what I shoot and see what responses I get. Fine art ;)

Eric

So who made this one?
And I don't mind the background in the colour version, actually I quite like the simplicity of that version and the hint of blue along with the hint of pale yellow of the cross ... the b+w is a bit flat in comparison, I find, but provided me with the necessary context to understand #1 ... erm ... if you see what I mean?

wonderful light.. IMO the second one could use a bit of contrast...
i prefer the colors and the comp of the first :) the texture shows up real nice!
thanks for sharing these :)

i like number one... grand simplicity!

Could imagine a interior installation with that one printed large in combination with others. Must be a modern and simple interior with clear lines though as the image is not very baroque ;)

Very nice Airic. Really dig the simplicity of these. It has a great effect. Nicely done man. !!!

that cross needs to be fitted to a Pratt & Whitney powerplant!

Id go with the 1st, just has the edge in colour

LaFoto said:
So who made this one?
And I don't mind the background in the colour version, actually I quite like the simplicity of that version and the hint of blue along with the hint of pale yellow of the cross ... the b+w is a bit flat in comparison, I find, but provided me with the necessary context to understand #1 ... erm ... if you see what I mean?

My wife makes them so I wanted a shot I could put in a frame for her to hang on the wall.

Eric

Most reactions

Back