Crow Attempt...

:biglaugh: Those are GREAT!

PlasticSpanner said:
All you have to do now is get him to sit on a stone cross!

I tried but he kept flying away... :lmao:

Thanks for the comments!

"JonMikal'sWife" has become "Calliope"?
Ah, yes, she has: this is her and JonMikal's boy, erm, crow, erm... yes, well the Corvus JonMikalus.
These are so funny!
Did you tell him to play crow?

LaFoto said:
"JonMikal'sWife" has become "Calliope"?

Yes, JonMikal insisted that I changed my name - I guess he's embarrassed by me... :lmao: so don't tell anyone it's me :wink:

LaFoto said:
Did you tell him to play crow?

No, we were playing with bubbles outside and this is John's attempt to pop them. Looking through the photos, I couldn't help but see a little crow. :mrgreen:

aww.... a little crow-ette....or crowling....ok..whatever... he is the cutest baby crow i have seen in ages.....good shot...lucky you were there to capture this!!
love the new name, by the way...and jonmikals not embarrassed, he is wanting you to exert your independence...and when you put a great shot up of a crow, like this one, then it doesnt say jonmikals wife....(shows him up a bit...ya think??)

:lol: I was just kidding... I've been wanting to change my name for a while. Just couldn't figure out a name I liked. But, thanks for the nice words AprilRaven... I must admit I am partial to my crow picture :wink:

:lol: Great shots!!! The first is killing me!!! Stinkin hilarious! You all seem to have the best time with your children JonMikals Wife...I mean Calliope :)

eromallagadnama said:
You all seem to have the best time with your children...

Yes, the kids are a constant source of amusement for me - they have their dad's sense of humor. I would've included a picture of the older son too but all he did was chase the bubbles so all his pics came out blurry.

eromallagadnama said:
JonMikals Wife...I mean Calliope :)

Just Linda is fine... but Linda seemed so boring so I chose something a little more interesting as my name.

Thanks Amanda!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back