Crushes you've had ....

My crushes:
Rick Springfield
Bryan Adams (makes no sense to me now!)
George Michael (I once had this dream where I had to choose between George and Agent Cooper from Twin Peaks. I don't think I could decide!)
River Phoenix (Always loved River. He was my birthday brother. :love:)

I think that's all I can remember right now, for major ones.

Oh, you just HAD to ask THAT question! Jeez!! I was a raging ball of hormones when I was younger. I had a SCABILLION crushes!!!! Let me see which ones I can remember....Gary Sinise, Keanu Reeves, ...um..this next one is a bit weird, but...Bubba from 'In the Heat of the Night', the guy who played Eddie in the older episodes of 'Baywatch'...I think his name is Billy Warlock, the guy who played Zorro (not the old series...the new one that played on the Family Channel in the early 90's! I was still in grade school for that one!), JIMMY SMITS from NYPD Blue!!! OOOOH Yeah!!!! Jean-Claude Van Damme til I found out he was a drug-using wife beater...bastard....anyway...um...Patrick Swayze....Seth Green (so dorky, yet, so adorable...don't ask) Mel Gibson,...jeez, I'm having a hard time here..I can't think of HALF of them! I guess that's all I'll list for now. If I think of more, I'll add em later.

I rather liked Robbie Benson, and nowadays - Paul Bettany (Jennifer Connelly's significant other) - I think it's the accent.

I'm sure there is more, but I can't think of any at the moment.

(oh, yes.... Nino DeFranco...)

Dandy-Warhol said:
Nice to see that David Bowie is appreciated in other areas LOL :)

I had a crush on uhm....

Jennifer Connelly (Labyrinth, Hulk etc)
:oops:

its funny, i really didn't remember any crushes until you mentioned labyrinth.. god that Jennifer Conelly... she was me heart throb when i was a wee lad. She was also in 'Once upon a time in America' when she was younger. It really pissed me off when her character was raped by noodles in that movie :x I didn't even realise she was still in movies. :heart:

[rant]You know i don't like Angelina Jolie. I think she is a pychopath which detracts from her value, but really its because she has too much of everything. Pouty lips are hot, a hice ass is hot, big boobs are hot, long hair is hot. But she has too much of all these things. (yes there is such thing as too much of a good thing) Her features are just soooo inflated that she looks freakiish to me. [/endrant]

As to who i had or have crushes on, the list is too long to list here, but her are some highlights.

Candace Cameron (fullhouse) She was hot to me :)
Alisa Milano (Who's the boss) not so hot now but oh well
The girl from Billy Madison (has the Elvis's daughter look, only hotter)
Daisy Duke
Melissa Joan Hart HOY chunkier chick if you would even call that chunky
The Lizzy Mcguire girl (in 2 yrs :) )
Sandra Bullock HOT

Thats enough for now ;)

Well since we are all being honest here...

When I was much younger.
Oleson twins (now they look like they just came out of plastic surgery in every picture)
hmm damnit there has to be more of these...I'll add when I remember

Current:
Uma Thurman (when she had black hair like pulp fiction)
Audrey Tautou :drool:
"The Lizzy Mcguire girl" (except she kinda annoys me...good looking but not the kind of person Id want to converse with)
Kirsten Dunst
Scarlett Johansson

Havoc said:
[rant]You know i don't like Angelina Jolie. I think she is a pychopath which detracts from her value, but really its because she has too much of everything. Pouty lips are hot, a hice ass is hot, big boobs are hot, long hair is hot. But she has too much of all these things. (yes there is such thing as too much of a good thing) Her features are just soooo inflated that she looks freakiish to me. [/endrant]

Heh, its because she's a psychopath that I love her, and while yes too much of a good thing can be bad, in my opinion it doesn't really apply to her. With those hips and tush her boobs are in proportions, which is more important that size. But that is of course my opinion and I respect yours. Besides that means one less person to comptete with for her love. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back