Crushes you've had ....

Scott WRG Editor said:
Catherine Bach
Erin Grey
Oh yeah, baby! Neither quite made it to crush-level for me, though.
Valerie Bertinelli did.
I remember having a crush on Jan Brady, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Eve Plumb. I'm thinking it was Geri Reischl ("Fake Jan"). That would make me 8-9 at the time, which would be about right, and would also explain my poor taste in television.

I would say a current crush is Carrie-Ann Moss, but it's really for the character of Trinity.

A long-time crush that has not diminished is Jodi Foster. I just saw Cyndi Lauper on stage while watching a little TV at a friend's house, and I guess that thang is still going, too. :blulsh2:

There are a lot of cute young things out there now, but no one I would call a "crush". They're just nice to look at.

I forgot about Alyson Hannigan... I dunno what it is, but i love the whole girl next door look. She doesn't possess the type of look that will get her alot of fanfair. But i think she is hot as hell. The fact she played a lesbian on Buffy didn't hurt either :D

Pehaps its a flah back to the whole "one time in band camp" thing. LOL

On the other hand, that reminds me, i can't stand Tara Reid. That girl bugs the hell out me, and i must say i lose all respect for any girl that sleeps with Carson Daily (is that how its spelled?)

Havoc said:
I forgot about Alyson Hannigan... I dunno what it is, but i love the whole girl next door look. She doesn't possess the type of look that will get her alot of fanfair. But i think she is hot as hell. The fact she played a lesbian on Buffy didn't hurt either :D

Pehaps its a flah back to the whole "one time in band camp" thing. LOL

On the other hand, that reminds me, i can't stand Tara Reid. That girl bugs the hell out me, and i must say i lose all respect for any girl that sleeps with Carson Daily (is that how its spelled?)

Edit: Oh yeah i saw that Euro Trip movie last night and i have to add to the list the girl that plays the twin. I don't think i have ever seen a hotter chick in my life. I would prolly be one of those naked men running after her chanting CHICKA CHICKA CHICKA! And the scene where she is all wasted and making out with her twin brother is just hot! Call me a sicko but something about that scene just got me going....

Havoc said:
Edit: Oh yeah i saw that Euro Trip movie last night and i have to add to the list the girl that plays the twin. I don't think i have ever seen a hotter chick in my life. I would prolly be one of those naked men running after her chanting CHICKA CHICKA CHICKA! And the scene where she is all wasted and making out with her twin brother is just hot! Call me a sicko but something about that scene just got me going....

Michelle Trachtenberg, she played Dawn on Buffy. She definately turned into something special.

hmmmmmmm, let's see...

richard marx (LMFAO!)
river phoenix
balthazar getty
jason james richter
(the kid from free willy... he was born the day before me :p)
jonathan knight (from new kids on the block)
christian bale (i've loved him since empire of the sun)

those are all the guys i can think of that i was all in love with when i was little. i've also had a major crush on heather graham since i was like 8 years old and i saw her dancing drunk in her high heels on the hood of that car in license to drive. :drool:

these days my crushes are as follows:

heather graham
alessandra ambrosio
(victoria's secret model by day... my girlfriend by night when i'm asleep and dreaming. :p)
rachel weisz
scarlett johansson
christian bale
ryan gosling
(he was one hot jewish nazi in the believer ;-))
james frain
raine maida
raoul bova

i think that's about it.

carlita said:
these days my crushes are as follows:

heather graham
alessandra ambrosio (victoria's secret model by day... my girlfriend by night when i'm asleep and dreaming. )
rachel weisz
scarlett johansson

:shock:
k, I think I have a crush on Carli now.. :drool:

I have always had a crush on our hot Tejas chicka! Yeah i notcied more girls then guys on there as well. But i knew that already :p

As for License to Drive, that movie brings back so many memories. I too wanted Heather Graham in that movie, and when i would sit at home skipping school that movie always seemed to be on. I believe my driving instructer was the same guy, he did the coffee trick on me (lickily it was flat where i drove ;) ) and i always wanted to drive a large Caddy backwards down busy streets ;).

Oh yeah i forgot about scarlett johansson, She is a hottie

I think out of all of em though Carli still has to be the hottest :)

Hummmm....

I always had a major crush on Mel Gibson :oops:

Benicio Del Toro (King of Cool)
Johnny Depp
Jake Gyllenhaal
Doyle Bramhall ll
Chris Cornell :p
Viggo Mortensen
David Gilmore(when it was younger! lololo)

:roll: i think its all that :roll: :roll: i think

JOHNNY DEPP!!!! HOW COULD I FORGET TO LIST HIM IN MY LIST????? ~in valley girl voice~...He's, like, so dreeeamy! Hey, how 'bout Viggo Mortenson...the guy who plays Aragorn in Lord of the Rings? MMmmm!

Most reactions

Back