Crying.. Brave Guy Leaps Off Cliff For Girl Making Some People Laugh N Cry

DisneyGirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
after reading the emotional comments to it I had to watch it and share with everyone. At first I was wondering what in the world was this guy doing moving around all these rocks and tires and bales of hay and then he climbed this super steep mountain at the end after swiming across the ocean and then it all came together and I was like OOHHHHHHHH MYYY GAWWDDDDDD!!! :hugs:(tears in my eyes...now..) Here it is:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIYRZWBd9Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIYRZWBd9Y[/ame]

What do you guys think of this? I'm kinda old fashioned I guess but I just thought this was the most amazing thing considering the guy filmed it all by himself and gave so much effort.:lovey::hug::​

after reading the emotional comments to it I had to watch it and share with everyone. At first I was wondering what in the world was this guy doing moving around all these rocks and tires and bales of hay and then he climbed this super steep mountain at the end after swiming across the ocean and then it all came together and I was like OOHHHHHHHH MYYY GAWWDDDDDD!!! :hugs:(tears in my eyes...now..) Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIYRZWBd9Y

What do you guys think of this? I'm kinda old fashioned I guess but I just thought this was the most amazing thing considering the guy filmed it all by himself and gave so much effort.:lovey::hug::

Is that you, Loren?? :lmao:

hmmm....I'm pretty sappy but this didn't really do it for me. Hope Loren sees it ;).

I give the guy credit for putting a lot of work into this, and being original, but I thought this video was horrible. Its like a really cheesey Red Neck workout video, seems to me like he is just another military guy showing off. I think it would have been better if he just made the letters, instead of making it look like a training workout.

What a massive ****er.

Just as some guys aren't interested in girls that look like models some girls don't go for the macho type (or so I hope). I see one of two things going on here

1) He is genuine and loves a woman (I can see it happening)
2) He is an abusive @$$hole (they tend to do such grand things)

7 minutes for a youtube video? That's almost an entire episode of Family Guy without commercials... sorry, I don't have time for that.

Was it good? :)

Neat vid. Sometimes love can touch everyone in a different way. But I guess you have to feel love first before you can let it have an effect on ya.

Wow.. I watched the first 2 minutes with the sound off - funny! man this is ridiculously sad!

He filmed it himself? like how the camera zoomed, panned and tilted all over the place. (ah i read his response, he used film editing software to make it look like that.. i see)

The video must be like masturbation to him or something.

I couldn't take it after 2 minutes.

So he had to show the world what he did.. that's cool. :lol:

Neat vid. Sometimes love can touch everyone in a different way. But I guess you have to feel love first before you can let it have an effect on ya.

Awww so sweet.:hug::

Entirely filmed, produced, and directed by the man you see and him alone.

How did he pan and zoom whilst he was ridding and walking around? And wasn't it lucky to have 12 massive tyres jsut sitting there doing nothing...

OMG did you guys see he's the new Captain America!?:hug::

BABY WHEN I SEE YOUUUUU SMILEEE!!!

(while I ride this 4-wheeler in a crick!!!)

I'm sorry, but I threw up when I saw it.

i just saw the first seconds and thought...."Does he really love a woman? Looks gay to me" lol

Most reactions

Back