Crying girl...

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For a big school project which I will tell you more about later on. Model is Ida, I hope you like it!

img894001loborda2.jpg

I just punched her. Nah, two onions (totally ruined her eyes) and a glass of water to make fake tears as well. Thanks. :)

I usually make girls cry like that by telling them I'm married. (Ha...I wish).

Seriously though, that is a very neat photo and pretty convincing. I feel sad for her.

Thanks a lot! :) It was really hard (mostly for her of course) to get the expression and feel that I wanted. As the perfectionist I am, we took a total of 127 photos of the same face and tears with the same lighting and settings. But finally I got this one shot that I really liked. I'm glad she didn't give up!

What ever happened to the "my dog is dead" thoughts. Although good work I would not have picked them as fake at all. As much as I don't like the subject the photo is great.

Thanks. :) Any more comments?

if you can, id love to see a zoomed in picture of just her eyes. they are really beautiful and i think, if done properly, you can really accent the yellow/orange that outlines her pupil.

the picture itself is very beautiful!

My only comment would be to go easier on the tears. I think the expression and the whole photo is fantastic except for this one thing. When I looked at the pic I knew you used water. Some times less is more.

Most reactions

Back