Andraste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aghostpage.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

Just went out and took a few new shots lately in Graceland Cemetery, Chicago, IL. Here's one of them (^:

PrincetonEtc236.jpg

Thanks for lookin' ;)

Take care :thumbup:​

Nice pic. Isn't that one of the Chicago cemeteries that's said to be haunted? It sounds familiar.

Cool shot. Just needs a tad straighten:D
Really dig the look to this one. The flower pot adds an extra umph to it as well.

lol Yeah it is a little lopsided, I know. (^: But I like the shot anyway. I have a couple other pics that need a little fixing, just haven't gotten around to it yet ^^

Thanks all for the comments!

And WNK - Yes that cemetery is haunted. There's a statue in local legend that's supposed to come to life during thunderstorms at night. Inez Clarke (here's a pic if you're curious (^: http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa61/Ghosthunter07/PrincetonEtc243.jpg)

Otherwise her spirit's said to wander the grounds as well.

Also, if you're curious about any other local haunts, check out the website www.aghostpage.com

It's the main page to the paranormal group I'm a case manager of lol. Interesting stuff.

Anywayz thanks again for the comments! Take care all

Thats a cool statue. Hope you post more from your cemetery walk. Looks like an interesting place.

I like the door image very much (but agree it needs straightening). The little potted plant placed in front of the locked door really tugs at the heartstrings.

I like it. But like everyone else said, it needs to be straightened out.
Wouldn't it be neat if you got a picture of it when the sun was setting? So that the trees casted eerie shadows across the door?

Most reactions

Back