CS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverickphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok I would like to know why my first ad was closed? I still have this forsale, Who ever closed it that was VERY RUDE!!! I have never had any problems on this board.

Ok I would like to know why my first ad was closed? I still have this forsale, Who ever closed it that was VERY RUDE!!! I have never had any problems on this board.

Chances are it is an admin. I'm guessing the reason is because you can't resell software, as it may be against TOS. If it is brand new never opened, never activated, than you may want to state it as such. GL,

-JD-

I won't second guess the admin/mods here and if you want to know the reason you really should PM one rather than post threads first (and the suggestions/site help section at the bottom of the forum is the best place for threads like this.

At a guess though it might be because your post said software was opened and installed on your computer whilst your ebay listing listed it as unopened - which is not the same thing. Further the act of installing onto your own computer and then selling the software on breaks the licence agreement that you agreed with when installing the software (its in that end user licence agreement page in the install process)

Ok i can understand that, but the ebay link was to show what mine looks like, that auction was'nt mine. I did PM the guy who said "you again" but he has yet to answer back.

thanks
jason

your selling something so the first thing to you to help your sale is link to a completly different persons sale on an online auction site? And you don't even make mention that the link is not to the product that you are specifically selling?

errrm.............

Well it wasn't me that locked your other thread... but i would have done the same.

Dude you can't try and sell a dodgy version of PS3 (which you payed $100 for so i doubt its even genuine) for $150 that you've already installed (distributing it at this point breaks the licence agreement).... on this forum.

Even if you bought it for the full price and were trying to resell it i would have a problem... every version of PS i have bought requires you to register before you get the registration key to unlock it. Even if you can resell the product by notifying Adobe its still dodgy..... a $100 product, forget about it.... use ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back