CS4 HDR

beni_hung

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am having an issue with Photoshop CS4 were I can not turn 3 photos into HDR. It goes through the merging, aligning and cropping processes, but when it's supposed to go to the screen where it previews before it converts, everything just disappears. The tool bars are still there and work, but there is no picture.

The weird thing is that I can make an HDR image out of one RAW photo bracketed, no problem. I can't figure out where the photo is going or what I'm doing wrong.

Please help!!

hey i would not recommend processing HDR in photoshop. i use a program called photomatix (as do many of my friends) and it works really really well. its has plenty of options and the trial version is free (although it puts on a watermark on the image). and i think the program is cheaper than $100 which really trumps CS4's price... so check it out! i cant say enough goodness about it!

HDR photo software & plugin - Tone Mapping, Exposure Fusion & HDR Imaging for photography

Yeah, I have Photomatix now, too. I like it A LOT better than CS4's HDR images. You'd think for $1700 you'd get the best of everything. I guess not, though..

Most reactions

Back