CS4 vs. PS Elements

Any discounts for a highschool student?! :lol:

Ive just been downloading trials for months now.

Did you read our earlier posts? I got mine for a 1st grader!!! :lol:

Yeah, all you need to do is send them a copy of your student ID or a letter from your school stating you are enrolled. It was very very easy.

Yeah, all you need to do is send them a copy of your student ID or a letter from your school stating you are enrolled. It was very very easy.

I find that ridiculous, K-12? its most likley for schools but i find they should make it something for around my age,

i might just send them a copy of my Id, if i can find it.

So, how is your daughter doing with layers? :lol:

You're quite welcome -- glad it worked out for you :)

They seem to have been around a long time (uh, relatively)...
Do you think this is legit? [Archive] - Flash Kit Community Forums

I don't know how they can get away with it. I just think, "if it's too good to be true, it probably is."

Still, one DVD with about 10k in software for $56 seems awfully tempting...

What loophole, stealth, bat radar are they managing to fly under? "Backups?"

Are the programs updatable? That would be a deal breaker for me.

Maybe someone who has bought from them can speak out.

Last edited:
Sounds like a nice money making scheme/scam to me. i guess ill just have to bite the bullet, save up for photoshop and get a student discount.

Yeah, it's got to be a scam. Nice web site to lure you in.

I'm saving for the real Lightroom myself. No student discount for me though.

Hrm, that store is based on a Russian server, which in and of itself removes credibility. Russia is known by the security community to be a hotbed for copyright infringement and other criminal activities (rather unseemly ones at that). The Russian authorities aren't very good at cracking down on that sort of thing. The prices alone scream "ripped". The question is, have you received a full copy of software from them, and then been able to use said software the its full extent (by that, I mean calling Adobe techsupport, if it's an Adobe product, and them recognizing your key).

The users of free software don't need no stinkin tech support.

wow I had no idea student discounts could be so much!! I have to wait though as my daughter is only 2 :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back