Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...in less than an hour!!! I've seen my Cubbies play only once, and it wasn't even at Wrigley Field...WISH ME LUCK WITH GETTING GOOD TICKETS!!! I wanna see Wrigley this year!!!!!

Good luck to the Cubs this year! I hope they make it to the WS. My Diamondbacks have no chance on earth with the current management and coaches, they all suck pretty big time. However, all that being said, I'm still looking forward to another season of baseball.

Well, I'm in the waiting room to get tickets. :) :mrgreen: They begin randomly selecting people to get tickets in 1/2 an hour...Erik is at home with both computers on doing the same! :)

I have never understood the American fascination with Baseball. To me it's only slightly more interesting than golf and cricket.

:lol:

The thing is when something happens in baseball its cool but alot f the time there seems to be alot of standing around. Its the kind of game (like cricket) where if you play using all the rules it's kinda boring and too structured but if you play in a playground as kids it's fun.

*Corry dances a happy little jig* I'm gonna see my CUUBBIES! Wooo!

The seats are right on the first base line! :) Right on the field! :) We'd have preferred third, but that's ok. We're happy with what we were able to get!!! Erik had two computers going at my house, with 3 browsers on each, I had my one computer here going with two browsers open, and I got in! :) Now to find out when the Brewers tickets go on sale. :D

I have not got my tickets yet, but after the Marlins latest fire sale, I’m not sure if I want any:confused:

Most reactions

Back