CUBS WIN!!! (Tackle pictures added!)

LOL... And, I was expecting a ban threat! :)

Here's Tony Romo!!!!

It almost shows us at 27 seconds...we were seated just a little bit below the kid with the 'hit one for my 10th birthday' sign!

And here he is getting booooooo'd

Last edited by a moderator:
Jenn sent me the pics from her camera, finally!

Here is the whole gang!

In order from closest to furthest: Josh, Natalie, Chris, Me, Jenn, Keith.

TheGangsm.jpg

Keith is the only lucky bastard out of the ENTIRE GROUP that didn't end up sick after that day!

What an awesome game!!! Crappy weather, drunk guy nearly knocked me down the bleachers (4 times), and a guy hopped over the fence and ran across the outfield. It KICKED ASS!!!

You Chicagoans are a strange species... Between you, New Yorkers, and St. Louis folk, I don't know what to think. This to me sounds like a miserable day, yet to the Chicagoan, its all good. I don't know if you're optimistic, or masochistic!

And you don't have to ban me for not liking the Cubs. I'm a Royals fan (living in Cardinal country, sooo annoying), so really that's punishment enough! Our season is usually over at the end of April, and I still get crap from St. Louis fans about 19-frickin-85 every time I wear my shirt! Hello? I was 2, and its over with, plain and simple!

But going to a game is a blast. If you by some chance ever go to Kansas City in the middle of summer, go to one. They give out tons of free stuff, you get to sit wherever you want, and it used to be on Tuesday and Thursday night you could get in for FIVE dollars!

One time I got free tickets to seats 10 rows back on the 1st base line, got a free CD case for being one of the first 5000 in, caught a T-shirt the mascot was giving away (throwing out), and was on the Jumbotron for 5 full seconds! Oh, did I mention the game went 17 innings and we beat Detroit?!?! You can't beat that!

You Chicagoans are a strange species... Between you, New Yorkers, and St. Louis folk, I don't know what to think. This to me sounds like a miserable day, yet to the Chicagoan, its all good. I don't know if you're optimistic, or masochistic!

And you don't have to ban me for not liking the Cubs. I'm a Royals fan (living in Cardinal country, sooo annoying), so really that's punishment enough! Our season is usually over at the end of April, and I still get crap from St. Louis fans about 19-frickin-85 every time I wear my shirt! Hello? I was 2, and its over with, plain and simple!

But going to a game is a blast. If you by some chance ever go to Kansas City in the middle of summer, go to one. They give out tons of free stuff, you get to sit wherever you want, and it used to be on Tuesday and Thursday night you could get in for FIVE dollars!

One time I got free tickets to seats 10 rows back on the 1st base line, got a free CD case for being one of the first 5000 in, caught a T-shirt the mascot was giving away (throwing out), and was on the Jumbotron for 5 full seconds! Oh, did I mention the game went 17 innings and we beat Detroit?!?! You can't beat that!

It's the love of the game! The weather didn't matter...it was an AWESOME game! :D

Most reactions

Back