TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_9380jpeg-vi.jpg

:lol:
cool shot..
nicely done :thumbsup:

"Of course it's all luck." -Henri Cartier-Bresson ;)

i very nearly missed it!

nice shot

took me awhile too, i was just about to leave, glad i didn't miss it, great shot :thumbup: what does it mean to "curb" your dog? i've never heard this expression...

JTHphoto said:
...what does it mean to "curb" your dog? i've never heard this expression...

Neither have I and I am glad someone else is asking the question. I have wondered about it since this morning, and I probably don't quite get the joke because I don't know the meaning of that expression.

(And ... erm ... only after I have read the other people's comments have I seen the dog in the background... :oops: )

merriam-webster says : to lead (a dog) to a suitable place (as a gutter) for defecation ;)

So what they want dog owners to do is lead their dogs to the CURB instead of the little areas in which there are the trees for them to ... erm ... relieve themselves? So all the dog sh** lies there? So the trees won't suffer and "only" the car tyres go through it, but few people will step into it? Good idea! ;)

danalec99 said:
merriam-webster says : to lead (a dog) to a suitable place (as a gutter) for defecation ;)

thank you, usually i would look in the dictionary too, but didn't think this would be in there.

my dog is too stubborn, she wouldn't have anything to do with a gutter... only the plushest grass around for her, spoiled little brat...

you learn something new everyday on this forum. I thought 'Curb' meant 'Control' or 'restrain'

Most reactions

Back