Curios...

mostly sunny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How often do you have your camera with you? Do you take it everywhere?

No reason behind me asking.

Last edited:
EVERYWHERE.... If I had a water proof case, I'd take it in the ..............................jacuzzi.....

You thought I was going to say shower.

Always...maybe not one of my main ones but at least my XT. you never know what will happen, or present itself for you to shoot.

I pretty much have a camera with me at all times...just not the big one may be. I feel naked without a camera...

As much as possible. There have been too many times that i've said "man I wish I had my camera."

I always have some form of camera, usually my digital but going back to my film camera since I'm starting classes again.

I'm not allowed to take photos on my base, but there are soooo many times when I come across some pretty awesome stuff, it's hard to not take the camera out and shoot it. BUT I am not trying to get arrested for a photo :lol:

I plan photo adventures, otherwise I am not lugging a bag full of money around for no reason. Do I regret not having a camera with me at all times...meh, once or twice.

I agree with bitter jeweler, also I don't take it to school because... duh I don't want to lose it or have it stolen.... argh People these days are scum.

Crips.. I can't spell.. Curious... Not what I have spelled..

Now you all really think English is my second language.

Well, being a Valley Girl is also a valid explanation.

:greenpbl:

If leaving the house with kids, then camera is with me. If I'm going to work, depending where the job is and if i'm shooting or not, camera might be with me or i might leave it at home.

I always have a camera on me.

Most reactions

Back