curious : rural schooling series4

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
arrrrrrrrgh i shouldnt be posting so often .. going to run out of stock real soon and i cant even shoot no more :grumpy:
another from my shoot in andhra pradesh with LSE ... curious bunch of kids popping their heads out of their classrooms

123318621_aed1a7fe6a_o.jpg

thanks for looking :)

and i really do suck at titles :lmao:

mansi you should slow down girl (seriously ;))...... but hey you've found another belter from your archives. really cool concept her mans, love the way it frames the picture right to the edge, and they look quite pleased about it too! great work buddy :thumbup:

I think that title rocks! Couldn't have done better myself i don't think. :)

Love the light you get around andhra...so subtle and soft...great shot mansi...dig, dig, dig! keep em comin i say!!! :D

Really like this shot, Mansi! I like the looks on the faces of the children, how they're all crowded around to get into the shot, and the muted colours of the shirts of the two boys on what otherwise looks like a b/w shot.

Beautiful! Simply stunning shot. Love the composition and the expressions on their faces!

Mansi, I love this shot! Composition, lighting and framing are all perfect. Excellent work girl keep it up! Don't ever stop!

mansi...

i love this shot..... the boys are so handsome... they look like eager little rascals that want their pic taken by such a beautiful woman....

cool shot mansi....as always...

thanks a lot everyone for looking and commenting, appreciate it mucho :)

thanks guys! :D

another awesome shot mansi... you definitely have a gift... :thumbup:

Wow Mansi ! Beautiful exposure and perfect light. The 2 knuckleheads in the back left, awesome how you captured their eyes.

Fantastic photograph... seriously !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back