Curious

TheKingDavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted this in the wildlife section, but decided to post it here since im still a beginner and this category gets a lot more visitors

1685tnm.jpg

cute bird. ummm... is it a little underexposed?

Nice. :)

My 2 cents...

I did a quick edit... I adjusted the levels and played with the color a bit... I think the bird stands out a bit more now...

1685tnm.jpg

Too bad you clipped his head feathers...

Just my 2 cents to your 2 cents... now weve got no cents! aha ha! but anyway, i dont like the edit at all, now the bird looks more like a cartoon.

My 2 cents...

I did a quick edit... I adjusted the levels and played with the color a bit... I think the bird stands out a bit more now...

Just my 2 cents to your 2 cents... now weve got no cents! aha ha! but anyway, i dont like the edit at all, now the bird looks more like a cartoon.

Maybe so.. :)....

But you know... 2 cents and two cent is almost a Nickel! Thats a pretty good start I think. :)

My 2 cents...

Maybe so.. :)....

But you know... 2 cents and two cent is almost a Nickel! Thats a pretty good start I think. :)

atleast i finally took a good picture that just needed to be cleaned up instead of a horrible mess

Turn
the
camera
to
the
vertical
orientation
when
the
subject
is
taller