Curly!

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
I am in no way a portraitist (?) But I am trying to do it more and experiment. I thought this one was fun!

post023.jpg

All comments and suggestions appreciated! Thanks for looking! :D

Who is that? It looks a lot like the pretty lady in the avatar. Is that you or your daughter?
I like it. I like the tilt and the emotion. It's "fun". It's one of those happy time photos that you will look back on some day with a love one, and instantly relive. It garanteed to give a smile to all that view it.
Total Sucess!

elsaspet said:
Who is that? It looks a lot like the pretty lady in the avatar. Is that you or your daughter?
I like it. I like the tilt and the emotion. It's "fun". It's one of those happy time photos that you will look back on some day with a love one, and instantly relive. It garanteed to give a smile to all that view it.
Total Sucess!

Hi Elsaspet, That is the daughter of a friend of mine (she's like a daughter to me!) The lady in the avatar is me though! Thanks for your comments they are appreciated! : )

Glad to make you smile Eric! Thanks : )

love the pic...the child is beautiful..and the gleam in her eyes, the way her expression looks, makes you smile, no matter what...this is just a wonderful shot... :thumbup:

now, about your avitar...that is you??? dang girl.. you need to do more of you...your just cute as a bug...glad to know that is photogal...name to the face... cool.

(shoulda known you'd be blonde....all ya'll skinny female photographers are full of talent ... and blonde.....geesh... just tell me that your really not happy, and let us scary,dark haired, eerie things that make you go... :pale: feel a bit better with our meanger exsistance...... :lol: )

I like it. I too, am trying to learn myself. And I have a wonderful teacher who allows me to help him out. Can't express enough how much fun I have doing so.

aprilraven said:
(shoulda known you'd be blonde....all ya'll skinny female photographers are full of talent ... and blonde.....geesh... just tell me that your really not happy, and let us scary,dark haired, eerie things that make you go... :pale: feel a bit better with our meanger exsistance...... :lol: )
Girl, what are you smoking? (can I have some?) Some of our best photogs here are our brunette babes....Alison, Photogoddess spring quickly to mind.... and I don't think any of you qualify as scary, eerie things! :lmao:

Crazy girl. ;)

How's this: PhotoGal - you did a great job with this image - for a blonde! (and you know I'm teasing!)

sorry terri, a thousand apologies...your right... i should speak for myself.. :confused:

but you have to understand... i am not burnette... i am black headed....(not all natural...but who is... :mrgreen: )

and believe me when i say, yeah, you wanna hold up a cross with me...its just natural instincts...

but your right on the pics by allison, photogoddess..and you ....but ya'll are also wise...still another trait i strive for but, hensforth have evaded.... :lmao:

maybe hanging around here with you girls... i can gain some wisdom and knowledge....!!! i can only hope!! :sexywink:

aprilraven said:
and believe me when i say, yeah, you wanna hold up a cross with me...its just natural instincts...
:biglaugh: Kinda like my hubby does with me when I roll out of bed in the morning? Trust me, it's not a pretty sight!

You keep hanging out here, we could use more *unnaturally blackheaded* girls around here! ;)

terri said:
:biglaugh:
You keep hanging out here, we could use more *unnaturally blackheaded* girls around here! ;)

I agree!! But just to set the record straight I am NOT a blonde! Well not at the moment anyway! (Gray/brunette) but I was born a toehead!

Thanks for the comments too btw they are always appreciated! :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back