Curly!

Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by photo gal, Jul 21, 2005.

1. photo gal

photo gal TPF Noob!

Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
    I am in no way a portraitist (?) But I am trying to do it more and experiment. I thought this one was fun!

[​IMG]

All comments and suggestions appreciated! Thanks for looking! :D

2. elsaspet

elsaspet TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Who is that? It looks a lot like the pretty lady in the avatar. Is that you or your daughter?
    I like it. I like the tilt and the emotion. It's "fun". It's one of those happy time photos that you will look back on some day with a love one, and instantly relive. It garanteed to give a smile to all that view it.
    Total Sucess!

3. AIRIC

AIRIC TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Made me smile. Very fun capture! :thumbsup:

Eric

4. photo gal

photo gal TPF Noob!

Hi Elsaspet, That is the daughter of a friend of mine (she's like a daughter to me!) The lady in the avatar is me though! Thanks for your comments they are appreciated! : )

Glad to make you smile Eric! Thanks : )

5. aprilraven

aprilraven TPF Noob!

love the pic...the child is beautiful..and the gleam in her eyes, the way her expression looks, makes you smile, no matter what...this is just a wonderful shot... :thumbup:

now, about your avitar...that is you??? dang girl.. you need to do more of you...your just cute as a bug...glad to know that is photogal...name to the face... cool.

(shoulda known you'd be blonde....all ya'll skinny female photographers are full of talent ... and blonde.....geesh... just tell me that your really not happy, and let us scary,dark haired, eerie things that make you go... :pale: feel a bit better with our meanger exsistance...... :lol: )

6. ClarkKent

ClarkKent TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I like it. I too, am trying to learn myself. And I have a wonderful teacher who allows me to help him out. Can't express enough how much fun I have doing so.

7. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Girl, what are you smoking? (can I have some?) Some of our best photogs here are our brunette babes....Alison, Photogoddess spring quickly to mind.... and I don't think any of you qualify as scary, eerie things! :lmao:

Crazy girl. ;)

How's this: PhotoGal - you did a great job with this image - for a blonde! (and you know I'm teasing!)

8. aprilraven

aprilraven TPF Noob!

sorry terri, a thousand apologies...your right... i should speak for myself.. :confused:

but you have to understand... i am not burnette... i am black headed....(not all natural...but who is... :mrgreen: )

and believe me when i say, yeah, you wanna hold up a cross with me...its just natural instincts...

but your right on the pics by allison, photogoddess..and you ....but ya'll are also wise...still another trait i strive for but, hensforth have evaded.... :lmao:

maybe hanging around here with you girls... i can gain some wisdom and knowledge....!!! i can only hope!! :sexywink:

9. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    :biglaugh: Kinda like my hubby does with me when I roll out of bed in the morning? Trust me, it's not a pretty sight!

You keep hanging out here, we could use more *unnaturally blackheaded* girls around here! ;)

10. photo gal

photo gal TPF Noob!

I agree!! But just to set the record straight I am NOT a blonde! Well not at the moment anyway! (Gray/brunette) but I was born a toehead!

Thanks for the comments too btw they are always appreciated! :hug::