Customized Viewing Option

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Maybe I'm missing something, if so, hopefully someone will point me in the right direction. I would like to be able to go to a one click link that would list all the current/active posts, in my preselected preferences, by category, preferably with the ability to "turn off" individual threads within a category, so I no longer see them, unless I go to Forums> Category>click.

The Active Topics tends to become overwhelming with posts that I have no interest in, and some that I am, get buried.

I don't think the capability is here. You can "watch" threads and forums, and view those watched threads and forums (like I do with contests) but it's not a one-step process. I use "New Posts", rather than "Active" - I get alerts on new posts in my watched/subscribed threads, though sometimes it misses a few in the bigger thread.

Sounds a bit too specific. Not sure you can narrow it down anymore. Like Snowbear, I have watched forums and threads and get alerts for those. Most of the time, just use the "New Posts". Then scroll through them.

Strange, I know I've seen the "new posts" link on pc, but it's not show on my android device

Most reactions

New Topics

Back