Cute couple.

Holly Marie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
hnsphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So this is my first time posting and pictures on here. I'm still a little nervous about posting pictures becasue I dont feel they are "worthy" :lol:. But please tell me what you think. :wink: Some of them have little effects on them but the couple loved that so I thought I would post the edited ones they like.

003-1.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

I like #3 the best, I think you had good composition, maybe a touch over exposed, but seems like it was a bright sunny day.

Hi Holly Marie,

Commenting on these specifically,

#1, This one is in need of shallow depth of field, so that the background is separated from the subjects. Nice composition, and the colors are very good in my opinion.

#2, Nice shot, I like this. It might be worth cropping though, so that you can get a better focus/view of the couple.

#3, Nice portrait, but he needs to smile. He looks like he is almost scowling. The white shirt is blown out some. I dont know if that frame works.

#4, Fun series shot. Great expressions on them!

#5, Again, needs shallow depth of field, but colors are nice. I would have chosen a different angle to that his face is showing too.

Overall, the colors are good. But I would do some post processing, such as selective brightening/darkening certain areas where needed, reducing noise to smooth out pixels, and sharpening, so that the images pop. :)

NJ

Thanks for sharing your post.

These are really nice, but watch background items, and sun splotches on faces and arms. Shallow Depth of field can be your best friend for outdoor portraits, and the clone tool works pretty darn good for those splochy sun mishaps.

Thanks for sharing and hope to see you around lots!

Most reactions

Back