Cute Doggie Pics

Wozza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nzgamer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was going to title this 'my first shots from the new DSLR' but thats been done before already on this page. Have yet to have a proper play with my Canon 20d, but here are a couple of quick snaps for your viewing pleasure. :)

1437095443_a716b27ad0.jpg

FEED ME, MY BOWL IS EMPTY!

1437097909_08af206e21.jpg

-Ooops looking at that I need to tone down the pink on the nose a little. Will edit soon, running photoshop on this thing is a chore, new computer will have to be my next purchase before something more fun like lenses. :(

Let me know what you think!

#1 is great :) its a shame his eye is underexposed though :(

#2 is a nice crop but to blurry for my liking.

#1 is so great! culd have used a tiny bit of fill flash, but hoo cares, what a good shot and colors. the light on the floor looks great too.

#2 is a nice crop but to blurry for my liking.

Cheers, I was panning and was only trying to get the actual face in focus. Would have been interesting completly in focus with a faster shutter though.

#1 is so great! culd have used a tiny bit of fill flash, but hoo cares, what a good shot and colors. the light on the floor looks great too.

Thanks, I didn't know how long the dog was going to stay still for and I'm not used to this camera yet so I didn't want to blow the shot playing with flash settings then having it too bright as it would just need a touch. But I agree a touch of fill flash would have been nice. Next time I'm there I might have to try out the shot with that in mind as that irks me a little bit too, still its something I need to keep in mind, I thought there was enough light when I pressed the shutter.

I actually dig the motion blur in number 2, and the dog is still nicely focused. Great colors in the grass too.

And the expression in the dogs face in number 1 is terrific. I also love the background, lighting, and the dog bowl in the shot! That could easily be a postcard :thumbup:

Good shooting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back