Cute Kids

Seeing a few of our own kids, I guess I will add one of mine.

She was helping me with a senior shoot.
2hrg9ib.png

She just realized I was snapping a quick few...
9k7d5y.png

congrats and how very cool !

Thank you! Its been crazy-cool.

Yes, you are in for a wild ride. I have a pair of twins myself. Mine are fraternal and will be 12 soon. Daniel and Claire are obviously fraternal. Yours look to be identical. Is that so? Hard to tell from the pictures. Blessings to you and yours !

congrats and how very cool !

Yes, you are in for a wild ride. I have a pair of twins myself. Mine are fraternal and will be 12 soon. Daniel and Claire are obviously fraternal. Yours look to be identical. Is that so? Hard to tell from the pictures. Blessings to you and yours !

Fraternal. My wife and I could tell them apart right off the bat. But she and I look like we could be brother and sister. So they should grow up looking very similar. Time will tell.

Whats the best advice you have that no one gave you? All the easy stuff is in every book possible. I find the lessons people learn on their own carr much more weight.

Fraternal. My wife and I could tell them apart right off the bat. But she and I look like we could be brother and sister. So they should grow up looking very similar. Time will tell.

Whats the best advice you have that no one gave you? All the easy stuff is in every book possible. I find the lessons people learn on their own carr much more weight.

I would say that even now, you never buy something for one and not the other. The second thing, is, buy as if you where buying for three. Other than that, nothing really stands out.
The funniest thing I remember is my wife trying to breast feed both at the same time. That got old in a hurry and went to the breast pump. The most interesting thing and still happens today, is I get
asked if they are identical? I always answer yes...(keep in mind one is a boy and the other a girl. :)

Most reactions

Back