Cute Kids

I want to thank AllisonPower for inspiring me for this photo I took of my daughter.
Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome shot, bshearer! I don't think I've ever inspired anyone photographically before :D

All of a sudden I felt inspired to search for this photo in my albums, scan it and put it up here, though much to my dismay I have to learn that the quality of the print, and even more so the scan, is very poor. Shame on me. This is my daughter in June of 1999:

CuteKids_SabineSommer99.jpg

Hang on, I found two more... even older:
My daughter at 1 1/2, eating spaghetti (with relish)
My son, a little over 9 years ago. This was taken at his birthday when he turned 7.
On the 24th of this month and this year, i.e. last Sunday, he turned 16!
(I fear he might kill me if he knew I am presenting this "sporting-my-new-teeth-pic" to the world...)

Last edited:
Thanks Everyone for the comments!

LaFoto: Love the spagehiti one, I think i have a pictures of each 3 of my 4 kids (one of this is only 3 months old) with the spagehtti. My kids allways seem to get it in thier hair just as much as the rest of thier faces.

I have the easy job, (male)

My son Hunter, my mum has one rustis looking bath tub.
family05east107.jpg

Hello to the forum. 1st post is a shot taken last summer of a neighbor girl that I thought turned out OK. The light from the early evening sun was beautiful, and with such a pretty little girl, how could you go wrong.

LaFoto said:
All of a sudden I felt inspired to search for this photo in my albums, scan it and put it up here, though much to my dismay I have to learn that the quality of the print, and even more so the scan, is very poor. Shame on me. This is my daughter in June of 1999:

CuteKids_SabineSommer99.jpg
Didn't realise that you were a fan of Cheyco Leidmann, LaFoto.

willhunt said:
Hello to the forum. 1st post is a shot taken last summer of a neighbor girl that I thought turned out OK. The light from the early evening sun was beautiful, and with such a pretty little girl, how could you go wrong.

girl.jpg

Oh..how cute!

Welcome to the forum!

Figured this one would fit here.

Long time no see :)

I need to post more often. I'm never going to learn otherwise!

IMG_1084.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back