Cute kitten pic!! C&C welcome

Mtalicarox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not really sure if theres much C&C - i mean art is relative to the eye of the beholder.. thought i'd share this - c&c is welcome.

002.jpg

013.jpg

These last 3 were taken in the span of 15 seconds.. he was wide awake in the first.. then 15 seconds later - completely unconcious

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

hope you all enjoyed them!

I hate to use the word and am waiting to get shouted at but they just look like snapshots to me - there is no real attention to detail in the composition, no particular focus...

I agree they're snapshots. Watch your background as much as your foreground.

However, I think the one with the helment has lolcat potential. Something like "O hai. Iz addin paddin to ur helmut."

I agree -snapshots, but if you cropped in closer on #1, the kitten inside the helmet has potential. Adorable kitty btw.

So, ive got the same camera as you are using and I say you can make the camera work for you much more. Are you using Auto or Manual? Use manual when and as much as you can. Don't use the flash at all if you can keep from it...find some natural light...take the kitty out doors or by some windows. Get closer...may be easier to do some of the things when the cat is asleep or almost asleep since they bounce everywhere. I love how the cat looks like it has black eyeliner. You could play that up with B&W. Set it to monochrome and find some good lighting.

theyre just cute pics of the kitten - literally took no time on them except pointing and shooting at the kitten when i saw it.. wasnt planning on taking pics just was putting charged battery back in when he climbed in the helmet.. haha

well if they are just snap shots in your mind, why would you post them here and ask for CC.. if you think they are snapshots.. what makes you think the people on the forum would think any different..

i can haz cheezburger?

(Sorry...couldn't resist)

EDIT: Oooo, Yuenglings in the background. You're my friend. :)

#1 - "Thank heavens I found the escape hatch". Thanks for keeping it light and sharing. Some people get wiggy when you post snaps anywhere but Just for Fun. So if you aren't particularly interested in feedback maybe post there. :D

#1 - "Thank heavens I found the escape hatch". Thanks for keeping it light and sharing. Some people get wiggy when you post snaps anywhere but Just for Fun. So if you aren't particularly interested in feedback maybe post there. :D
Gee, I didn't even know there was a Just For Fun! gallery forum. I should visit the other forums once in awhile.

Most reactions

Back