Cute shots

Toni Marie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know its been a long time since my last post. Here are a few shots of 2 out of 3 the nephew. I don't have any new ones of my oldest nephew. I hope that you like them.

1) Antonio

IMG_2723resized.jpg

2)

Antonio.jpg

3)
Antonio2.jpg

4)

Antonio001.jpg

5) Corbin

IMG_5117resized.jpg

6)

IMG_5120resized.jpg

7)

IMG_5130resized.jpg

#4 is probably one of the funniest expressions I've seen on a kid!

Direct flash... very evident on the bath poses.

Agree with MarcusM on #4.

#1 is very cute. #4 is amazing - that kid's a badass.

I agree on the flash though.. if only it were a bit less harsh..

Absolutely adorable kids, you caught some nice moments. However, as far as photography goes, they are more of snapshots than anything.

A few things to keep in mind when you are shooting . . .

Until you understand lighting better, avoid the onboard flash. Natural lighting whenever possible, in my opinion, is the best.

Don't forget to pay attention to the background. Busy backgrounds take away from the subject. Go for backgrounds that don't have a lot of clutter, and aren't brighter than your subject. Also, blurring the background a narrower DOF helps your subject to stand out.

I personally think that the first one is the best. The lighting is far and above the best of all of the shots. The background leaves a little to be desired, and the perspective, too. Getting down to his level would have made for a much more interesting photo.

Keep shooting. The more you shoot, the more you learn to recognize things like this, and it gets easier and easier.

Did I mention how adorable they are?

Most reactions

Back