Cutest Kid- Parents Magazine

gigiphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Earlier this week I posted a pic and asked for your votes. Your votes got him from almost 7000 to 82. He's back up to 132 now. Today's the end of the contest I'd appreciate it if you'd vote for him.

Parents Photo Faves

Emerson1.jpg

annoying.:thumbdown:

p!nK

haha usually when i see these kinds of post I go vote for another kid.

cute kid though, but totally tacky!

*voted for another kid

Usually when people post these out of desperation...others from the forum *WILL* vote for another kid out of spite.

I particularly am * not * going to vote at all ( wont waste my time). Your basiclly cheating your tasteless picture through a contest...

I think the picture is blown out, extremely over exposed, his shirt... for the love of god, PLEASE change it.LOL ick.
....And the watermark is highly obnoxious. I don't care for it.

Only thing this pic has going for it.. is the kid is super cute!

Sorry. My opinions and 2 cents.

I will give you credit though.. some of those other kids.....eh. no chance in hell. so you do have a one up.

Last edited:
Usually when people post these out of desperation...others from the forum *WILL* vote for another kid out of spite.

I particularly am * not * going to vote at all ( wont waste my time). Your basiclly cheating your tasteless picture through a contest...

I think the picture is blows out, extremely over exposed, his shirt... for the love of god, PLEASE change it.LOL ick.
....And the watermark is highly obnoxious. I don't care for it.

Only thing this pic has going for it.. is the kid is super cute!

Sorry. My opinions and 2 cents.

Wasn't asking for votes for my picture but for the boy! I know it wasn't the best picture I have ever taken but was given some advice to post it on here. As for his shirt to each his own...Gap sold out of it!

I went through quite a few of those photos, including the top 20, and I can't believe how horrible some of them are. I couldn't tell if some of them were photos, or drawings.:meh:
Your photo is quite a bit better then alot of the ones that are ahead of it.

Last edited:
I went through quite a few of those photos, including the top 20, and I can't believe how horrible some of them are. I couldn't tell if someone them were photos, or drawings.:meh:
Your photo is quite a bit better then alot of the ones that are ahead of it.

Well thank you! I know this is a photo forum but that is a cutest kids contest. Not just about the photo. Guess I shouldn't have posted it on here. Just thought it was worth a shot, but yes I agree there are some that are not photogenic and horrible pictures. Not trying to pat myself on the back bc I know my white balance was off.

I thought you did that on purpose :(

I understand that it's about the kid, but the photo is the medium you're using to show your kid off. I personally can't look past it, maybe others can.

Well thank you! I know this is a photo forum but that is a cutest kids contest. Not just about the photo. Guess I shouldn't have posted it on here TWICE. Just thought it was worth a shot, but yes I agree there are some that are not photogenic and horrible pictures. Not trying to pat myself on the back bc I know my white balance was off.

fixed it for you.

I really don't think the photo is as bad as people are making it out to be. The annoying part that sparked my above response is the fact that you decided to repost this- once is tolerable and easily ignored, twice is annoying and intrusive to others who post here.

And dom is right, there are some horrible photos on that contest. Everyone thinks that their kid is the cutest- reminds me of a certain Seinfeld episode.

p!nK

I personally just don't like the orange tint to it...

Very cute kid though. :) I actually thought about voting for another kid just for the sake of being an ass but i randomly went to another pic and it was ugly and i didn't feel like looking at 9567 different pictures so i just voted yours. :)

I like you photo it has personality I voted for you. I don't think you did anything wrong posting it.. Sorry for all of the rudeness. I don't think the shirt is tacky very cute!!

My issue with this is how far off the WB is. Way too yellow. Maybe that's what you're going for, but I find it hard to look at.

I like you photo it has personality I voted for you. I don't think you did anything wrong posting it.. Sorry for all of the rudeness. I don't think the shirt is tacky very cute!!

Thank you! You give me hope that there are nice people on here!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back