Czstochowa - the Old town

Thank's for clarification Marcin and congrats on that exhibition. It is always nice. I hope the you've got positive comments.
Time #5 is a smart catch. For me the unlucky thing is, that the car is not in level (downhill going street probably) and that is spoiling a bit the harmony.
"Astronaut" is awesome. I hope you will continue this Tales of Pirx the Pilot. It might be really interesting.

#10 very sharp idea. Good minimalism.
Wonder, how many guys on this side of The Pond know S. Korolev.
#11 is surprising. Is this one shot thru two holes ? Or two shots combined ?

Last edited:
Welcome, Marcin - wonderful work you have displayed here. #10 is especially nice.

More, please. :)

I really like the mirrors in the water. Keep on doing this, I like doing this myself too :)

Your compositions are great too.
And the film... reminds me that I need to get a new roll in one of my film camera's too very soon... it's been almost 2 years since I shot film now :(

#10 very sharp idea. Good minimalism.
Is this one shot thru two holes ? Or two shots combined ?

I combined two separate images.

Thank You, Timor, Terry and Dikkie for comments!

And by the way, I would like to encourage All to watch a documentary film, 'Dairy from a journey', that tells a story of Tadeusz Rolke Polish great photographer who meets on his way, a young adept of photography. The subtitles in English are included:

http://ninateka.pl/film/dziennik-z-podrozy-piotr-stasik

Last edited:
It is a nice documentary this movie, very romantic . I would love to do such a trip.
#13 is interesting. How did you do that ? Face mirrored in the window glass ?

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back