Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For those of you that remember my little cousin Nicole, and the accident she was in 7 months ago....

....I set her laptop up so it's easy for her to use, and so she can email me and her mom, and IM with me, if she could remember how to do it after I left...

....we're totally IMing right now. :) :heart::heart::heart:

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrburns.gif

Her lunch tray came. :) We talked for half an hour. The first 20 minutes about how much she wanted to go home, and the last 10 minutes about how hungry she was. :p

I love her so much! :) I can't believe she's coming home soon!

Just imagine how excited she is!!! She's been asking for it for so long now, according to the journal.

The chatting is sooo good for sooo many reasons...socializing, manual/digital dexterity, memory etc etc. Way to go setting it up, Corry!

Awesome!!! So glad she's hungry for coming back home. That is an excellent sign.

Actually, her appetite is back x10.

...her stomach doesnt' communicate with her brain to tell her she's full anymore, so we have to keep her on a restricted diet now, and keep snacks out of her room.

I don't know the story, but I am glad she is feeling better. That would suck, though to not know when you're full or hungry. I would pass out from exhaustion cause I'd forget to eat! :)

I don't know the story, but I am glad she is feeling better. That would suck, though to not know when you're full or hungry. I would pass out from exhaustion cause I'd forget to eat! :)

Oh, no..you wouldn't. She doesn't know when she's full...she ALWAYS thinks she's hungry.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back