D200

Muncher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
me and my freind are thinking about buying a D200, for motorcycle stunt pictures, is the D200 a good choice?> or let me know what else you guys like for Slrs

thank you

It would be a decent body(I love mine). 5 frames a second shooting. But I think the bigger question is which lens and how much you want to spend on it?

KevinR said:
It would be a decent body(I love mine). 5 frames a second shooting. But I think the bigger question is which lens and how much you want to spend on it?

we really want a nice fish eye lens, 75% of all pictures im gonna take with this will be fisheye, got any on the top of your head? thanks!

KevinR said:

thanks for the help man, we havent really considered to many lenses yet, we would def like to use a fish eye of sorts like muncher said so if you or any one else has advice we appreciate it:D

nikon's 10.5 mm f2.8 fisheye is really a great lens from what i've read. canon doesn't really have an equivalent

is there anything else that would be a decent option, that is more friendly on the wallet??;)

Most reactions

Back