D300 or D300s

Just to throw another question in here.... How about the D700 compared to the D300s... Is the full frame that much better ($2400.00)? I was a slide film guy until I bought the D200 a couple of years ago.

What do you define as better? ISO, or IQ, .....

I can get a good D300 for about 1200.00 verses 1700ish for a D300s. Is it really worth the 500 extra? I currently own a D200 (great camera). I have no need for the video feature of the D300s. Thanks in advance for your comments.

Well every place I look at the d300s is only 1550 and a d300 is around 1000-1200 on ebay used. That is only about 300 dollars and with cashback even less. The d300s is totally worth it.
tj

What do you mean? It is available. Go to bing.com and somewhere near the bottom i think it says cashback go there type in d300s and there it should be.
tj

Yeah, you sold me on the D300s. I should wait till the cash back offer is available though..
Check around for others also offering discounts during checkout.

Last year I bought a THD Univalve off eBay. By searching for it via Live.com (now Bing.com) I was able to enter into eBays site where Microsoft was offering 25% cashback. PayPal was also offering 10% off by entering a code during checkout. The kicker is that BOTH rebates/discounts were deducted from the total prior to any discounts.

Needless to say, up to 35% off of a purchase is AWESOME. Its not like I saved thousands of dollars, Live.com maxed out at $200 if I recall, but it was still an amazing sum of money to be deducted on almost anything you want.

That is just nasty!!! Thank you so much AUZambo for that...I will just stay with a local shop or B&H... I have ordered tons of stuff from them and have always been pleased.

Most reactions

Back