D300 users....Tell us your exaltations and woes

DSC_0685_edited-1.jpg
DSC_0691_edited-1.jpg
DSC_0694_edited-1.jpg

Bwahhahhah

:smileys:

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics.

Yeah it did. Titled "Manual del usuario". It's just not making sense to me though.

OK, that's it!!! You made me do it!! Circuit City, on sale $100 off and I can pick it up in store so my $1700 camera doesn't get smashed during shipping....C'ya in a few weeks when I figure out all the new buttons....

Quick question before I purchase...What's the normal Warranty time-frame directly from Nikon? I think the D80 I purchased had a 3rd party warranty...I'm just wondering if I should get one of the protection plans since it's such an expensive camera!! CHRiS

Quick question before I purchase...What's the normal Warranty time-frame directly from Nikon? I think the D80 I purchased had a 3rd party warranty...I'm just wondering if I should get one of the protection plans since it's such an expensive camera!! CHRiS
one year coverage until you send them the yellow warranty slips. sending the slips gets you an additional year. so 2 years.
lenses work the same. one year, send in the warranty info, it's 4 more years - 5 total.

one year coverage until you send them the yellow warranty slips. sending the slips gets you an additional year. so 2 years.
lenses work the same. one year, send in the warranty info, it's 4 more years - 5 total.

Wow I did not know that! thats good news thanks! I just got my D300 Monday from Ritz and man what a cam! I upgraded from a D40 because I do some portrait work on the side. This cam is an animal! I mean what can't you do with it? I'm just about positive It made my lunch this after noon lol! I have not had much time to shoot but I did get this last night after buying a Tamron 17-50 2.8. Pictures right out of the cam are just amazing, very little editing needs to be done. This pic was at ISO2000 and only tones adjustment in PS
2263780945_e1cfe0185e_b.jpg

Are any of you D300 users using Capture NX for you NEF files? I've loaded it but that's all. Just wondering how usefule, easy it is to use?

Thanks

Oh, one more thing. Since the D300 doesn't have a wireless remote from Nikon (that I know of) have a look at this. Reviews are pretty good and the price is right.

wirelessremoteforN12.jpg

Review

:D

Oh, one more thing. Since the D300 doesn't have a wireless remote from Nikon (that I know of) have a look at this. Reviews are pretty good and the price is right...
pretty sure the ML-L3 will work. ready to be corrected though, lost mine.

pretty sure the ML-L3 will work. ready to be corrected though, lost mine.

Good thing you were ready to be corrected, because it is correcting time. The ML-L3 will not work with a D300. The ML-3 can, but no the ML-L3.

I'm getting my D300 tomorrow. Goodbye, D100! :D

I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Most reactions

Back