D300 vs. D700

It's not that hard:

D300s has faster shutter speeds, better high iso performance, 51 AF points, CF and SD card slots, way more sturdy with weather sealing build, better and more functional/usable controls.

Those are the main differences.
If it's not that hard, then why didn't you answer the question? Please re-read the bold part.

The difference in sensor? There isn't a difference.
Well if there isn't a difference in the Expeed processor, then how is there a difference in ISO performance when everything else is the same? I don't see it being the 1,005 pixel 3D color matrix vs the 420 pixel....

I happen to believe there is a difference btw... Just assuming though of course.

If it's not that hard, then why didn't you answer the question? Please re-read the bold part.

The difference in sensor? There isn't a difference.
Well if there isn't a difference in the Expeed processor, then how is there a difference in ISO performance when everything else is the same? I don't see it being the 1,005 pixel 3D color matrix vs the 420 pixel....

I happen to believe there is a difference btw... Just assuming though of course.

Owning both the only difference in straight ISO performance is only seen in Lo and Hi modes. Which can easily be explained by new firmware.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back