Photos NOT OK to edit
critiques, comments, much appreciated.

SaturdayCobraShoot025.jpg

SaturdayCobraShoot034.jpg

SaturdayCobraShoot021.jpg

SaturdayCobraShoot016.jpg

SaturdayCobraShoot012.jpg

SaturdayCobraShoot051.jpg

The main comment I have to offer about these images is the lack of contrast between the car and the surroundings. Given that the car is "bright white", it would have made a much bolder statement were it shot against a green forest background, or some other rich tone. The rather bland neutral tones rob the images of some of the visual impact they should have.

The 'A' pillar gauges need a little work; there are some distracting reflections on the gauge face, as well as fain shadows through the windshield.

When shooting text, such as in the last image, try and frame it so that the begining is closest to the eye; our brain is used to reading left to right, near to far, so it seems a bit odd when you have to "look" far away for the start of a word.

Overall, nice work.

Whats the specs of the car? Any idea of 0-60 time? :p
Im interested if my buddys STi can beat a cobra.
He has raced regular mustangs but not a cobra...

oooo Cobra. Neat car. Gotta love the sound of the exhaust when idling. :lol: I'm not an American car guy, but you gotta love a Mustang Cobra. It's just too cool.

On the pics... nice, like the angles, but as tired said... touch washed out. Tough with a white car. I wonder if a polarizing filter would have helped here?

Hey prodigy... and STi is a stupid fast car. Here's the real trick though... even if a Cobra can beat it... it CANNOT beat it around a corner... or around a corner in the rain... or in a straight line in the snow. :)

eww a mustangg :p

lol nice car man, i always run this one kid with a 2.2L kenne bell and thats one sick sick car. still cant turn though ;)

in the first 2 pics i think it would have been nice if you turned the steering wheel so the wheels faced the opposite way, therefore you could get that 'mean' look without seeing the inside of the front bumper in the first pic and the wheelwell in the second pic. also in the second pic, the shadow cutting across the car is a bit distracting.

the a pillar guage shot is one of my favorites, it jut needs a bit more tweaking so the outside isnt so blown out. for alll of these i would have personally used a lower fstop number to distinguish the foreground from the background seeing the background is a bit distracting in some of these.

oh yeah blur out your liscence plate too, you can never be too careful posting pics of a nice car on the net

:tu: man, nice car

well, but you do know what we consider a hot rod over here, do you? :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back