D5000 vs new D3100

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nikon D5006 or/and D5007 is the updated version of Nikon it seems. Just got the news. And there are other few models which are going to release soon for Christmas. So i'd better wait and buy.

The Nikon D5006 or/and D5007 is the updated version of Nikon it seems. Just got the news. And there are other few models which are going to release soon for Christmas. So i'd better wait and buy.

Who gave you the news? I can not find anything on it, There is no way they are releasing a new product this late before Christmas..........maybe in 6 months or so.

Last edited:

Who gave you the news? I can not find anything on it, There is no way they are releasing a new product this late before Christmas..........maybe in 6 months or so.
Hi, i got the news from a retailer here.

He is feeding you a line. I called Nikon corporate 631-547-4200 and there is no other 5000 series in the works at this time.

He is feeding you a line. I called Nikon corporate 631-547-4200 and there is no other 5000 series in the works at this time.
I dont think the company would reveal it unless its launched. There is no use of contacting them. AFAIK the retailers or distributors know it well.

both are good

Thanks for bumping a 2 year old thread to drop that anecdote in. It might sway the OP's decision if they haven't bought a camera yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back