D70 2 Happy Easter!

Patrick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kylesphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My Son Seth and my humble attempt doing a portrait.

1200054-33267c53837430ca.jpg
[/code]

That is an adorable picture. :)

For a suggestion, personally I would like it more if you cropped about a half an inch from both sides, and a quarter of an inch from the top and bottom to give more focus on the main subjects.

Kind of like.....

test1.jpg

Nothing to be humble about...that's a great shot of a super kid!

Hey...like the crop suggestion.

Been playing around with some shop lights and backdrops.

Thanks for the comments!

What color mode are you shooting in Patrick. I've been reading on some forums that AdobeRGB is better than the default sRGB.

I'll take alook at the data but I'm pretty sure it was AdobeRGB
Course the print looks much better. PhotoSig does some strange things sometimes when they resize the photo.

Starting to think I should just post some here. Kinda hard anymore to get "construtive" critiques anymore on PhotoSig. Even harder to get views if it's not a nude.

Check out the RAW photo I posted. I like the colors, sharpness and contrast much better. Maybe just cause it's easier to adjust my self. Haven't been having anyluck with the pre-set adjustments the camera does. Haven't had much time to play with it so it could just be me. Last Digital was a Fuji 602s, not as many settings...LOL

voodoocat said:
I've been reading on some forums that AdobeRGB is better than the default sRGB.
You can see for yourself at dpreview. They did a really indepth job on their test photos. The D70 actually has two sRGB. I like the IIIa sRGB a little better but AdobeRGB is good too.

Most reactions

Back