D70 with lens for $559??

john3eblover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
I'm just browsing different camera stores online and stuff, and i've seen quite a few very low prices, and i was wondering just exactly what is the catch?? I mean, if i ordered this, would i get it? With the lens? Here is the link for the specific one i'm talking about, but i've looked at A&M photo as well (yes, i've read about how it is shady).

So basically, whats the deal with really cheap cameras, and where is somewhere honest and reputable that i can get a good deal on a D70, or 350 xt?

Link

The price I see listed is $399.00 which is for the camera body only.

You can find seller ratings and reviews for Best Choice Digital here

The price on the D70 is actually $659.00 the line below the camera says "PRICE REFLECTS $100 MAIL IN REBATE "

They look like one of those companys that takes all the accessories out of the box charge you a certain price for the body and start adding on for the other items that you should have gotten in the first place.

The reviews I have been reading on the review page I linked suggest that Best Choice Digital uses a bait & switch tactic. They advertise a low price on merchandise which is priced low and supposedly have in stock, then they contact you in a few days to tell you it is not in stock but they have another model which is more expensive they will try to sell you. A few of the positive reviews on that page look like 'plants'.

Most reactions

Back