d700 doesnt make you a pro...

freeze3kgt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
but it sure does make you feel cooler :lmao: ...

just got the d700 yesterday and havnt had a chance to play more than 10 minutes :grumpy: but i annoyed the living hell out of everyone around me for those 10 mins :mrgreen:

just a couple pictures my noobishness (yes its a real word i just said it) got out of the new body with a 50mm 1.8 until the new lens comes next payday :D

oh and a side note got a new monitor.. and holy crap... the difference in color/brightness compared to my laptop screen is really really crazy...

1. why glasses are good
photostream
4734453777_b1fca062cc_b.jpg

2. buddy's dog
4734453007_521f26c686_b.jpg

photostream

Last edited:
thanks ranger :)

I find it hilarious that on my flickr account I had practically no views then I get a d700 and get 45 views in 8hours on both pictures.... People are strange if they see it's taken with a more expensive camera they want to see the photo but if it is taken with a mid level or entry level they don't care

The 50 1.8 is a real good lens for the price, the D700 coupled with this lens and someone who knows how to use both together can deliver top dollar photography, congratulations on the purchase, you only have to learn how to use it now. H

i like the photos although i think the glasses one would be better from the viewers point of view ....just a thought congratulations on the gear and 50 f1.8 is an awesome lens but i have to manually focus on my d40:grumpy:

Ahhhh never though to do that pov. Thanks going to have to try that again.

glasses picture is like an optical illusion. i could get past which way the glasses are turned. maybe just me?

glasses picture is like an optical illusion. i could get past which way the glasses are turned. maybe just me?

lol now that you point out it does seem like an optical illusion although we can tell it by the way he is holding them

Most reactions

Back