d700 nooob

slash

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple quick attempts with the 700 using just program mode and a little pp. AF-S VR Nikor Lens 24-120mm

just getting the lay of the land with this thing! what a change from my D200! JEASUS!

the building behind the fence is a little distracting.
_MJS9268.jpg

_MJS9266.jpg

At LEAST put it on Aperture priority. . .:/

At LEAST put it on Aperture priority. . .:/

lol, i had 2 minutes and the wife wanted to go to the malll!:lol:

you want that 600?

:confused:What is so different you set iso, shutter speed and aperture just the same as you would with the D200

:confused:What is so different you set iso, shutter speed and aperture just the same as you would with the D200

just more intimidating, i think im scared of dropping it...lol:lmao:

...you got a d700 and not using manual? hmmm

i have had this thing for 30 seconds! give me a chance to get the layout! i had 5 seconds while the kids got in the car!

i guess i should not of posted untill i get more familliar with it, this is the most critical bunch i have ever met! i didnt even ask for c&c!

jeasus!

i have had this thing for 30 seconds! give me a chance to get the layout! i had 5 seconds while the kids got in the car!

i guess i should not of posted untill i get more familliar with it, this is the most critical bunch i have ever met! i didnt even ask for c&c!

jeasus!

Probably just jealousy!!! Don't worry about it, keep shooting.

jeasus!

Probably just jealousy!!! Don't worry about it, keep shooting.

im a 41 yo man, i have been shooting since 1985 and have a very good understanding of the fundamentals of digital photography. i used to shoot for the ksu paper, this is not a resume but i have a pretty good grip on whats up. again, i should not of posted anything untill i had more time to unpack the camera! there is another thread here where a guy is saying that my AF-S VR Nikor Lens 24-120mm is a terrible choice for this camera, but gives no reason why! it may not be the best glass, but it is an fx lens and runs about 600 bucks!

not worrying, just find it comical...

im a 41 yo man, i have been shooting since 1985 and have a very good understanding of the fundamentals of digital photography. i used to shoot for the ksu paper, this is not a resume but i have a pretty good grip on whats up.
Why are you in the Beginners Forum?

Now maybe you can understand why people like myself prefer the D90 over the D200 as well? :)

Was night and day for me.

Congrats on the purchase, nobody should be this upset this soon after opening a box with 'D700' on it.

im a 41 yo man, i have been shooting since 1985 and have a very good understanding of the fundamentals of digital photography. i used to shoot for the ksu paper, this is not a resume but i have a pretty good grip on whats up.

new to the forum and full format dslr'd not new to photography. this looked like the most active area.

Now maybe you can understand why people like myself prefer the D90 over the D200 as well? :)

Was night and day for me.

Congrats on the purchase, nobody should be this upset this soon after opening a box with 'D700' on it.

"but you set iso, shutter speed and aperture just the same as you would with the D200"...lmfao...

thanks man!

You bet me to it

You bet me to it

bet what? and the question was allready answered, read first, then post.

Most reactions

Back