D7000, D3100 are now official!

I got to check more reviews for this before I say to take it! So when will this be out in market? I am currently in UAE and have plan of buying NIkon by october ;)

I am craving for more reviews of D7000!

Wow, that's a huge step up in build and features.

I thought a bunch of those specs were BS and aiming way too high, but it seems like we have a really nice addition here.

Sadly I bought a D90 in June (and the kicker is I dont actually have it now for another 3 weeks :( )

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I bought mine in June as well (but have been playing with it since I bought it). What makes me even more upset is I paid the same price for the D90 with the 18-105 lens kit as the D7000 with the 18-105 lense kit is being priced at.

If I had only waited a while longer until I heard the rumors of this beast being released, I wouldnt have purchased the D90. I would have waited.

Argh!!!!

Last edited:
I am pre-ordering one. Didn't think it was coming so soon since you never rely on rumors. D7000 here I come, damn can't wait until it come out already. :wav:

Wow, that's a huge step up in build and features.

I thought a bunch of those specs were BS and aiming way too high, but it seems like we have a really nice addition here.

Sadly I bought a D90 in June (and the kicker is I dont actually have it now for another 3 weeks :( )

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I bought mine in June as well (but have been playing with it since I bought it). What makes me even more upset is I paid the same price for the D90 with the 18-105 lens kit as the D7000 with the 18-105 lense kit is being priced at.

If I had only waited a while longer until I heard the rumors of this beast being released, I wouldnt have purchased the D90. I would have waited.

Argh!!!!
I'm not too fussed, the D90 is still fantastic camera, it's easy to get caught up in the shiny new things but then I look at some pics from other D90's and realise I'm getting a kick-ass camera all the same.

Also, it means that when I DO buy another camera, the D300s will be cheap/the D400 will be the way to go

When is the actual availability date of this product on the market?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back