D7000 wait....I hate waiting

rainking

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was originally was going to get the Canon T2i but after doing some research here and learning more about DSLR, I opted to wait for Nikon D7000. My reason being is 39 point AF system, twin SD card slot, 6fps, magnesium body and just a better built camera for just a few more hundred dollars. Also, it will be a mid dslr rather a entry level. I've always admire the capabilities of the D90 so I'm sure this will even be better. I was so ready to pull the trigger and start shooting with my friends but the wait will be worth it. Looks like I have about a month to go. :grumpy:

Get on a pre-order list if you want one ASAP. I think it is going to be a very hot seller. The feature set and specifications seem to be very good, and from what Chase Jarvis had to say, the "feel" of the D7000 is very "pro". Same thing from the dPreview crew that got to preview and test it out...it looks like it is cast much more in the mold of the earlier professional-level Nikon bodies than in the mold of the D90 and the lower-tier bodies.

It is going to be a nice body for sure!

I can't wait to see what Nikon is going to be replacing the D700 with! That will be my first step into full frame ;)

Get on a pre-order list if you want one ASAP. I think it is going to be a very hot seller. The feature set and specifications seem to be very good, and from what Chase Jarvis had to say, the "feel" of the D7000 is very "pro". Same thing from the dPreview crew that got to preview and test it out...it looks like it is cast much more in the mold of the earlier professional-level Nikon bodies than in the mold of the D90 and the lower-tier bodies.

Good idea on the pre-order list. Going to Amazon now to do that. Yes, the reviews all look good. I've read all the major ones so far.

It is going to be a nice body for sure!

I can't wait to see what Nikon is going to be replacing the D700 with! That will be my first step into full frame ;)

Nice...it will be a while before I go full frame.

...Nikon D7000.....magnesium body .....
Sorry, the D7000 does not have a magnesium body.

It only has magnesium top and rear covers, not close to being the same as a complete metal body: D7000 from Nikon

Compact but durable with magnesium-alloy top and rear covers,....

You're right, some magnesium body but still has a better body than the other cameras in its class. It is also better weather sealed.

Looks like Amazon now charges sales tax in NY. Guess I'll order it else where.

I was originally was going to get the Canon T2i but after doing some research here and learning more about DSLR, I opted to wait for Nikon D7000. My reason being is 39 point AF system, twin SD card slot, 6fps, magnesium body and just a better built camera for just a few more hundred dollars. Also, it will be a mid dslr rather a entry level. I've always admire the capabilities of the D90 so I'm sure this will even be better. I was so ready to pull the trigger and start shooting with my friends but the wait will be worth it. Looks like I have about a month to go. :grumpy:

I can'r even sleep all night..... I am also waiting for it hope you can keep me posted on its release was reallly sad the pre-ordering is in states only :(

I was about to take D90 but good thing..... the news was release before my date of purchase :)

all have you said is true and its worth waiting for :)

ohh yeah cant wait for mine as wellll......

Most reactions

Back